Booking Conditions 2020
Freerein Riding Holidays are now all inclusive.
|Days||Price pp||Single Occupancy|
|6 X Wales||£1800||£1980|
Hiring your own guide: £180 per day
- All arrangements for the duration of the holiday.
- Trail riding horse, tack, saddlebags & other equipment for duration of holiday.
- Backup & use of trail riding advice line as required.
- Services of guide (if your trail is guided).
- Packed Lunches
- Evening Meals *
* At a small number of B&B, your evening meal is taken at a seperate establishment. It is then not included. This will be clearly shown on your invoice & the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- All drinks at any bar.
- Lunch if you stop at an inn (rather than a packed lunch).
Holidays are confirmed with payment of £75 non-returnable & non-transfered deposit.
The balance is due 42 days before start of holiday.
All deposit payments are non-refundable & non-transferable.
The balance is due 42 days before your holiday.
If you cancel your booking less than 42 days before the start date of your trail we are entitled to receive full payment, less refunds as follows:
28 days or more before booking date - 50%
14 days or more - 30%
less than 14 days - nil
During the whole time of your holiday you are automatically insured for Public Liability and the risk to horses is entirely ours. We strongly recommend that you take out your own insurance to cover cancellation, Freerein Riding Holidays Ltd will not act as your holiday cancellation insurer.
ALL RIDERS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE FREELY CHOOSING TO TAKE PART IN AN ACTIVITY KNOWING FULL WELL IT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH.
General Booking Conditions
- Charges quoted are based on prices & conditions at time of quoting. If these alter we reserve the right to offer the choice of paying extra or accepting a full refund.
- If any holiday has to be cancelled for reasons outside our control we will refund all monies paid but will be under no further obligation.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any person during the time of their booking. Self Guided trails are unsupervised and we cannot enforce the use of protective head wear. On Guided trails riders are required to wear protective head wear.
- We reserve the right to alter routes and accommodation without notice should this become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Horse riding and horse handling are potentially dangerous. Though horses and ponies offered to customers are tried and tested for behaviour and reliability, they are hired to the rider on the clear understanding that they are flesh and blood and that NO horse or pony is ever completely reliable.
- No horse will be allowed to leave HQ in the care of a person who has been careless or untruthful in placing their signature on the Declaration of Horsemanship. Their trail will be cancelled and no refund will be due.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trail of any rider who at any time appears to constitute a risk to her/himself, other riders or the horses. Any expenses incurred shall be the responsibility of that rider and no refund will be made.
- Vehicles and contents are left entirely at owners risk.
- No dogs or pets on trail or at overnight accommodation.
- We accept no responsibility for riders personal affects. Do not bring items of value. Luggage delivered out on trail may be left in unsecure places.
- No booking is confirmed until a non-returnable deposit has been received.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings with long overdue invoices.