Trail Riding Guide - Immediate Start
- Guiding customers on trail 2,3 & 4 day trail rides.
- Managing and promoting a social media platform.
- Producing, collating and distribution of photos and videos.
- Looking after self-guided customers.
- Looking after horses.
Additional as required:
- Delivering customer luggage and horse kit.
- Keeping yard clean & tidy.
- Keeping reception areas clean & tidy.
- Other sundry duties as required.
Now to 30th September 2018.
1 week initial trial period.
45 hours per week.
2 days off per week (no weekends).
Work Start date: Immediate.
Accommodation in large static caravan.
All services - electric, broadband, water, gas; free of charge.
£8 per hour
Gym membership or £200 tech allowance bonus.
End of season bonus (if applicable).
- Exceptional people skills.
- Confident, experienced, calm & quiet rider.
- Experience of guiding groups of people in the outdoors (any activity).
- Calm under pressure.
- Full UK Driving License.
Need to be a bright, super friendly, self-starting, calm and positive person with lots of energy & enthusiasm.
Email a PDF CV with short covering email to:
Closing date Monday 16th April 2018